Simon Holliday is a Physiotherapist with expertise in the assessment and management of Musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions.
He works with us on alternate Wednesday mornings and all day every Friday.
Simon is the best person for you to see if you have a NEW MSK problem, such as:
- Soft tissue injury, sprain, strain or sports injury
- Arthritis – any joint
- Possible problem with muscles, ligaments, tendons or bone, e.g. tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, ankle sprains
- Spinal pain including lower back pain, mid-back pain and neck pain
- Spinal-related pain in arms or legs, including nerve symptoms, e.g. pins and needles or numbness
- Post-orthopaedic surgery
Simon unfortunately will not be able to consult with you if:
- You have already been referred to Physio for your problem
- You have already been seen by a GP or Nurse Practitioner for your problem
- You are pregnant
- You are under 16
- You are otherwise medically unwell
- You are experiencing headaches
You can book an appointment with Simon online or by calling us on 01539720241.
His appointments are available as a telephone consult or as face to face.